Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Hills


Some people like Dancing with the starts, others prefer to watch Soap Operas, and some of us are addicted to "reality" TV. I won't try to explain why I like this show, or try and come up with logical excuses as to why I won't be making plans on Tuesday nights, or why I cook dinner super early and ask EJ not to talk to Mommy for an hour (except during commercials, of course, I'm not THAT mean) I just like this show, always have!



This breaks my heart for many reasons. I'm all about plastic surgery, like I said "I'm not going down with the mother ship", BUT, I also believe that you shouldn't mess with all that until Father time tries to mess with you. A 23 year old should NOT look like this. She looks old. Why didn't her husband stop her and tell her how beautiful she was? Oh yeah, cuz he's a DOUCHE!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be busy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment