Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Roman Payne


I might be a bit obsessed. I stumbled across this writer the other night, and I can't seem to get enough of him. I'm not sure if it's Payne's writing, with a mix of his good looks, and his love for Paris that has me day dreaming about him. Or, well, ALL of the above. 

"Women writers make for rewarding (and efficient) lovers. They are clever liars to fathers and husbands; yet they never hold their tongues too long, nor keep ardent typing fingers still."


Usually, I would jump at the chance to challenge his quote. To defend Women. Women who write. Women who write about their Fathers, for that matter. But I can't. For I am at his mercy. Plus, he called us efficient.

A man who is well traveled, educated, witty and smart, who thinks woman writers are liars. Sounds good to me. Now, I just have to find a way to get invited to his party in Paris come April. That gives me 3 months to figure it out, and start gathering characteristics of a muse. I must become more tragic.

*Mr. Payne, if by chance, you stumble across this little blog, and read this...Heyyy, I'm just kidding. I couldn't keep my ardent typing fingers still. Heeehehe.....

APPELEZ-MOI!!!
(CALL ME!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment