Friday, March 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE!!!!


First of all can I start out by saying that this isn't just one of the best pictures of Kate ever, but one of the best pictures EVER. Hands down. So freaking funny.

This is Kate. Who's Birthday is technically tomorrow the 19th, and who happens to share a Birthday with my Son.  For any of you that don't know the story of Kate and I, because you started this blog a little late in the game, let me give you a couple of references to get you up to date. She said it HERE. I said it  HERE.

You all caught up? Good! So, naturally, having an Ex-Boyfriend in common was enough for disaster, and I would be a liar if I said it wasn't in the beginning, but like I have said, I couldn't dislike her. She was far too cool to hate, and I had been stalking her blog for months before hand, and even felt like I knew her. If anything I wanted to be her friend. So, I did just that. Lucky for me, she was just as cool as I thought, and welcomed the friendship. The EX is just that, EXtinct. And Kate and I still talk as often as we can, and catch up through emails, where she always has good advice and always makes me feel better. In return, I try to do the same. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her friendship. Even as far away as we live, we still have managed to hang out.


Kate is one of my most favorite people ever. 
We have a very unusual story, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 
She's beautiful, funny, smart, stylish, and one of my BFF's.
I can't wait to see her in 14 days. YAAY!!!

Love you, Sister!


"We should turn our email exchange into a book. Starting with the death threats. Then, all the loving and philosophizing since"- Kate Greer

No comments:

Post a Comment