Saturday, January 21, 2017

Smiley Face Emoji

                            

I don't even know where to start. I guess with a hello? Hi. I think I forgot how to do this.

Where's the emojis on this thing?

My last recorded blog post was in 2013. I can't even believe it. I don't feel like this is like riding a bike. I just had a moment where I forgot how to copy and paste on my actual laptop. Is blogging even a thing anymore?

WHERE'S THE EMOJIS ON THIS THING?!?

I have so many things to write about, and I don't know how or where to start. I guess I'm going to start by getting my feet wet, again. Needless to say, there's a lot. So much. 4 years deep of water to start splashing around. 

I will say that at one time in my life, I loved my blog so much. I love writing. Before I jump the gun and start ranting about what has happened in the last 4 chapters, I just want to post that I'm here for now. And to maybe make the handful of guys I've dated in that time start nibbling on their nails wondering what I might write about.

Oh, some things never change.

But I am however cringing at my last post. A bag of dicks?!? Good lord. If I spend too much time reading what I've posted, I may never come back.

Remember the music? Man, I really really loved that part about this blog.

Heart emoji!

No comments:

Post a Comment