Thursday, March 3, 2011

Toro Y Moi & Right Hear


I recently got turned into THIS music blog. Randomly crossing paths with them on twitter, I instantly fell in love with the blog dedicated to music, and perfect for someone like me who needs her daily fix. Not to mention, whoever is behind the blog/twitter is sweet as pie. 

Toro Y Moi is one of the few names that have been floating around the club of music snobs (I decided that I'm not going to call myself a music snob anymore. I like "musically mature" much better. It doesn't make me sound like I'm trying to be better than you but it still means I am).  My friend Ryan also mentioned them, and of course, the Right Hear blog mentioned this cool group as well. If you like music and you like other people that like music, I recommend this blog, and the sweet as pie people behind it. You'll thank me. I mean, it is the blog for champions.

Right Hear Blog
Right Hear Twitter
Right Hear Facebook


Toro Y Moi
Super cool. I'm a new fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment