Monday, April 19, 2010

Crystal Audigier

Crystal Audigier, Daughter of Christian Audigier, who married the oh-so-fashionable Ed Hardy line (sarcasm) has her own clothing line, cleverly called "Crystal Rock". Crystal just turned 16, so me talking smack makes me feel bad, because technically she is still a child and that would make me a mean old lady? BUT come ON, have we not learned that this stuff is NOT cool? Proving that a new generation of douchebagettes are here, and their young and fierce.

I also stumbled on her "Sweet 16" on MTV on my way to the Weather Channel *cough*, I swear (you believe me, right?). Her party was insane. The Pussy Cats Performed and of course at the end of the show, she gets a car thats worth more then most peoples homes. I had my 16th Birthday party at TGIF and I hitched a ride from my friend. Eh!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Barby, Super cool blog. I came on here last Friday and there was a song I really liked playing but you have changed it now. Can you tell me what the name of the song was if you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was either Lissy Trullie (ready for the floor) I think! let me know!

    I'm going to start posting the songs that I play on my blog weekly, cuz I have had people asking me the same question and I tend to forget and change the songs frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you heard sleigh bells? if not, you should check them out because i think you'd be into them... "ring ring" and "crown on the ground" are crowd pleasers. well, if you consider my roommate and myself a crowd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like them, like A LOT! Thank you Thank you!

    I will have to play them on my page.

    Three's a crowd, but a good crowd ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That song is awesome too! But the song I really liked had more of a Hip Hop vibe and I think a male vocalist???

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang! Qtip- Move

    Try that one! I am going to find you the song, if it's the last thing i do

    :D

    ReplyDelete