Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Got High




I spent the last 24hours with FG. He surprised me with a hot air balloon ride this morning. We stayed at this fabulous place in Park City last night, we had dinner at High West Distillery, where we had a Whiskey sampler (i.e., LOTS of Whiskey), delicious food AND of course, coffee and dessert (duh) We then relaxed, sat by a fire, drank red wine and talked for hours, we talk a lot. I enjoy that so much about our time together.

What you don't see in these pictures, is me freaking out before hand. Due to a bad experience I had with altitude sickness 2 years ago, the anxiety of reliving that horrible feeling put me in a crase, a basket case in a basket, if you will. Headed to the balloon at 7:30am, I took a Xanax to appease myself and give me the balls to get on the balloon. I did and... it was LOVELY and FUN! I want to do it again, I can't recommended it enough. Maybe I recommend it in warmer days, cause after I got the balls, they froze!

This time I have spent with this fella has been full of exiting surprises, with an incredible soundtrack to go along with all of these wondrous memories.

1 comment:

  1. oh i so wish i could go in a hot air balloon. it looks lovely . one of my biggest dreams to complete this year

    ReplyDelete