Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday








My Birthday party was a lot of fun, I am still waiting for the really fabulous pictures but here are a couple to give you and idea. My actual Birthday was on the 17th and I spent the Morning having a Birthday Breakfast with my E.J and after pancakes and giggles he was off to school and I drove to the airport to pick up my best Birthday present that came in the form of a 6'5 Man who arrived baring love and gifts, not to mention non stop laughter and silliness.  I can't begin to explain how completely spoiled I was ALL weekend and I mean that in EVERY way. I was a complete princess all weekend, which I struggle with being a single Woman/Mother who's motto is "if you want something done right, ya gotta do it yourself" so for me to just let go and allow this amazing person to pamper me in any and every way was lovely and something I can get use to. I was a bit of a stress case the day of the party but I did warn him ahead of time that I get in this zone when I am preparing for a night like this. "He" was still amazing and wonderful through it and actually helped me out a lot! I am so grateful for my friends and this amazing "him", this was definitely one of my favorite Birthdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment