Friday, November 13, 2009

Taking It Back To The Old Skool

Today I got taken back to the old skool, the parties I use to attend under age with a beer in my hand just waiting for my Mom to find out where I was (she always knew) I kicked it with homies, literally, back then at my tender age of 15 I had no clue that half of these boys were homies and true to their gang (which is comical cause we live in Utah) but that didn't change the fact that these parties were fun, listening to The Gap Band, Too short, Sos Band, Brenton Wood, The Ghetto Boys, on my friends porch and wondering what the tear drop tattoo bellow the eye meant.

I have been listening to this song all morning and it puts me in the best mood and reminds me of my rebellious teenage years and so on and so on....

No comments:

Post a Comment