Saturday, August 28, 2010

Little Hussy Part II


I see this picture, not only do I laugh, but I recall this situation so clearly. I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could remember their names. Their names are not as important as the story itself. But lets just give them name for shits and giggles. The one feeling up my itty bitties is Armando, and the one that looks drunk and holding the bag of weed is Pablo...No, NO...Hector.

I have to say that this was my first kiss. I can't recall which one of these boys I kissed first, because I remember clearly that one day. I was hanging from the monkey bars upside down. I was swinging from one end to the other. On one end was Armando, and on the other end was Hector. With each swing I took, I would kiss one, and then, swing myself the other way, and kiss the other. Was that a Hussy move, or what?

This little love triangle caused some fights between Armando and Hector. They would both get jealous of the time I would spend with the other one. I remember liking it. I knew what I was doing and I was good at it. This was the first time I was torn by two loves. I liked them both, in different ways. I liked Armando because he was handsome and felt me up. And I liked Hector because he was silly and had street cred.

I also remember this being my Birthday party at our apartment in Mexico City. I took both Armando and Hector into my Moms bedroom, where I wanted to show off my somersault on her bed. There I was, standing on my Moms bed, in that little blue dress. I flipped and....OOOH, dress over my head. And that was the first of many times I showed boys my undies.

Armando, Hector, where ever you are....there you are!

*Can we discuss me looking like a boy in a dress quietly? But, let's loudly discuss my rad watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment