Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ho's before Bro's!!!

I'm a girls girl, I love females cause I believe I should like my own breed, especially smart, witty,beautiful girls.(now if you are a real hussy and can't relate then exclude yourself) when girls get emotional we are truly capable of doing the unthinkable, emotions with some hormones mixed with hurt..LOOK OUT, we will turn your world around, it's ok because at the end of the day? I gotcha, I get you and I certainly don't hate you. Girls will be Girls and seeing how I am one of them, I will always secretly have your back. Now let's go have a latte and shoe shop!

Word!!

P.S I find it a very weird coincidence that we were both listening to the same song today, the song I almost blogged about, are you a virgo??

For my ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment