Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Funday

I love and look forward to this day of the week, its the one day a week that I know I don't have to be anywhere or do anything that I don't want to do. So I sleep in, I relax, depending on the plans Elijah has or if he has plans to stay at Dads another night, (I guess little boys at 12 love the time with their Dads?). I dance in my room for a good 15 min while my shower is running, I make my bed (duh) I open up the blinds, I fabreeze, I usually have a yummy brunch with a friend or friends, I spend money I shouldn't on cute coats, vintage dresses or shoes, I spend an hour or so at Barnes & Nobles with a cup of coffee and a stack of magazines, I text a bunch, I have a talk with myself at some point that goes a little like "don't you have some laundry and vacuuming to do at home? you should really clean at some point", then I tell myself to shut it and continue with my careless day. ...so now 6 hours later and $100 short, I shall go clean. 

EJ: can I just stay at my Dads tonight? I love you

Me: sure, I love you too Chuck

EJ: Chuck? Ok Larry 


And I wear no makeup.

1 comment:

  1. I love these days with you, where have you been?

    ReplyDelete