Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Terumptious -whatever you want it to be

After my terumptious (a word I just made up, it's my new thing) day. I ran into the director of the "crow" who casted me in the crow 4 years ago (I didn't even know there was a crow 2 or 3 at the time) a movie that I have not seen yet, even after all these years, I had a pretty cool scene with Dennis Hopper, where I shared a kiss with another sluty vampire named Barbie, to make it even more terumtious. I always try and get my hands on a copy but truth be known, I hate seeing myself on screen, don't get me wrong, I like my purdy pictures but film and my acting? Not so much. Anyways,. The point is that he said to me "you look so different, you lost weight? have you had work done on your face?" I looked at him with a terumptious look and said "ummm, no. I have never even had Botox" he said "oh, now you're a liar" (hey, I'm not shy about admitting things I have had done and would certainly not lie about it, I will be calling a plastic surgeon when the time comes, TRUST me, I do have laugh lines but that's cause I pretty much wake up laughing) I then explained that I just take care of my skin and I get better with age, that's as far as my wrinkle free, ten pounds lighter secret goes.

I definitely feel like I look better then I did in my 20's and I look like I'm in my 20's (but I don't think like I did in my 20's, thank god. I found my 20's to be awkward and emotionally messy, especially my early ones) so I'm technically living my 20's vicariously through myself now in my 30's, oh, I sound fucking terumptious

*Notice how I misspelled my own word? "its a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word"- Andrew Jackson, then I believe he cried after that quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment