Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Fucker

when I woke up this morning, my head was unusually stuck to my pillow, and by stuck, I mean I lifted my head, and the pillow came too. A high amount of stress, a Vegas trip with little sleep, too much alcohol and a cold chill on my sweaty back after a workout today (I still believe my Mom's old Mexican superstitions)...landed me this little fucker. These little fuckers are called little fuckers for a reason, to ruin your plans and make things even more stressful. In 3 days I'm going to be singing in front of a sold out theater and if I lose my voice, I will be kicking garbage cans over and slapping old ladies. I will stay positive but just know this, little fucker, I got my eye on you.

*The only good thing about colds, is that they make you realize how valuable your health is and makes you appreciate that it's nothing worse then just a little fucker that will go fuck with someone else in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment