Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Midlake

One of the nice things about dating this fella is that he has great taste in music..scratch that, he has EXCELLENT taste in music. He is a bit of an addict, which makes the both of us music Junkies, we get our fix at concerts. Since I have been hanging out with this fella, I have averaged one concert a week with him (The private Killers concert was pretty killer) this week we are going for two.
Midlake, a great band that I discovered on Myspace, I owe Myspace for not only introducing me to some of the greatest people I have in my life but for also introducing me to such great music. The song "Young bride" is a favorite and got lots of love on my now forgotten Myspace page, it also made it on my top favorite songs of all time. It's a very special song to me. Should be a great show... my music partner is also my dealer and his not too shabby either.

No comments:

Post a Comment