Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love

Ashley and Reed. One of my BF has found love and they shall be wed in a enchanting ceremony HERE in May. I can't express how happy I am for them, they are truly so perfect for one another. They balance each other out. She is the performer and he stands back and admires her marvelous personality, along the side of all of us who are also mesmerized by her.

Ashley has always been there for me, the times I need to be talked off a ledge, to the times I need a voice of reason, to the times I just need some hardcore honesty, a laugh, a travel partner and a friend who will always jump on beds with me and dances her pretty little ass off like no other. Times when she will just send me a unexpected text message in the morning to tell me what a fabulous beautiful person I am, she always checks on me, and has pretty much gotten me through 4 breakups (haahaa oh!!) I truly love her. I don't know if I have ever told her how I will be forever thankful for her love and friendship. I'm honored to be one of her Bridesmaids. I'm going to miss her dearly when they move to Virginia *sniff* I have a feeling someday we will be playing bingo and maybe taking up some golf together in our Golden Years. Two sassy old broads. POW! (As Ashley would say)

I love you Ashley. Congratulations to you, Reed and Z. Cheers to a beautiful life together, full of laughs and love and lots of invites to have me come stay with you in your gorgeous new house ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love you woman! May 8th will be a day I never forget and I am so glad I get to share it with one of my friends that I have already had for many years to have for many more to come!

    Ireland and Paris herrrrrrreeee weeeeee cooooommmmmeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete