Sunday, May 9, 2010

Foals

Foals "Spanish Sahara" from Sub Pop Records on Vimeo.

These guys were introduced to me a couple of years ago. I was at the Roosevelt Hotel pool in L.A having drinks at the bar at night, and I met a band by the name of The Last Amercian Buffalo. Brian (who I still keep in contact with and we share music with each on the Facebook) is no longer with the band and neither is Taylor, who then became a part of the Western States Motel, (A BAND I LOVE), He was the one that turned me into Foals. This band for some reason is very elite and puts people in this secret music society. For example, if someone considers themselves a music snob, and they also know you like The Foals, they will give you secret handshake. My friend Mitch made sure to let me how much he loves this album, and my ex boyfriend Phil (who I stole this from) is also a part of this elite bunch! This song on this video is so different from their other stuff (Electric Bloom) that I highly recommend! This song is absolutely insanely good!

Long story but so worth it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment