Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Los Mexicanos


Eduardo Verástegui



Gael Garcia Bernal


Rafael Amaya


Aarón Díaz


David Zepeda


Luis Miguel
(My most favorite hombre Mexicano)

I have to admit something...I have never really been attracted to Mexican men. I don't know if it's because I moved from Mexico City to the U.S at such a young age, that I never saw them as romantic interest, but more like family? I don't know, really why I never have. I have just always been attracted to them white boys. BUT I can say after seeing these men, I have been neglecting my Mexicans. You men make me proud.

Gorgeous.
Hot blooded. 
Passionate.
Mexican men.
Aye Dios Mio!


VIVA MEXICO!

2 comments:

  1. Holy fucking ballzzz. These men are beeeeeeeautiful. I can see you ending up with a beautiful man. Well dressed. A gentleman. Who knows how to latin dance. Cultured. Well traveled and cultured is hard to find here in the SLC. If you find one and he has a friend...COUGH....send him to ME!!!!!

    ;-)

    Love your blog and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy men. i love Eduardo Verástegui. there is this one scene in particular in the movie bella where he looks so damn good! lordy!

    ReplyDelete