Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Truth...

I can't write as truthfully and as easily as I used to.  I write and I don't end up posting it. I write and post it, and I end up with this regret of what I wrote, just to end up pulling it (like what I wrote last night). I can't explain this roller coaster that has become my writing. I'm in a strange place. I'm confused. I'm irrational.  I'm emotional. I'm not sure of anything right now. So I post music because it's safe. I post funny things because it's safer.

I deleted my Twitter last night. Under the influence of anger. Only to sadly regret that as well.  *Sigh* I don't know, guys. I'm weird. And feeling a little lost right now. I'm hurt. Bare with me. For I'm only a female, basking in her ovarian driven chaos. 

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you. Hang in there, girl. It's in the air or something. Everyone's been weird lately, and it's only making me lose patience at everything. So I think I get what you might be feeling. It's a strange time. Like everything is in turmoil. I don't get it. Don't want it. I hope things get better for both of us. And get back on Twitter so I can playfully harass you again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP second guessing yourself.

    Sometimes your posts are funny, sometimes they are more deep & full of raw emotion, they express your love for (i'm just learning such as i read day in & day out :)) music, your son, fashion & ALL things girly WOMAN! But, seriously STOP. Post more raw when your feeling raw. Post more funny ass shit, when your feeling goofy but don't edit yourself (my worst fault with my little blog that i'm TRYING to get going) because i guarantee you are hitting on point for someone that reads your words & your definitely not ever alone! (i can say so first hand as some of your posts have hit close to home for me!)

    We (i) will hold out with much love & understanding while you figure things out but write it out SOMEWHERE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!

    Patty, yes, I agree, there is a weirdness going on. At least in my life. I know things will pass :)

    MAMA, your words always make me smile. You being a part of my blog makes me very happy. Your words always make me very as well. I thank you some for love and honesty.

    I need you to start writing on yours more. Deal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh lovebug, Im in the same boat. Just trust that life unfolds with your best interest at heart.. sometimes its best to get out of own way and stop forcing outcomes. your answers will come<3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55FMOJMhV9s&feature=fvwrel

    ReplyDelete