Saturday, November 5, 2011

Collarbone by Catharine Luckett



Collarbone by Catharine Luckett is a jewelry company inspired by the raw aesthetics of the nature world, sourcing materials that are re-purposed, raw, and/or natural. Some of Catharine's favorite stones/mediums include Pyrite, Turquoise, Raw Amber, African Brass, Emerald and Tourmaline. Pieces include earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings, with the occasional.

I don't know what it is, but it's kind of amazing. 


Collarbone Started in Spring 2010 while Catharine was obtaining a degree in fashion design. She started making jewelry for herself and everyone was asking her to make stuff for them- thus Collarbone was born. Collarbone now sells in boutiques in Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Missoula, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Park City, and Salt Lake City, as well as on their official website Shopcollarbone.com.

I got a pair of amazing earrings from Catharine the other day. As soon I get all dolled up, I'll snap a picture and flex them. I like to flex things I really like a lot on my blog..If you haven't noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment