Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update.

Hi there. Long time no talk. Hi blog. Long time no write.

*Sigh*

So here's what's up. I one day woke up and had that thought "What do you want to do with your life?" and I thought well, I love music and I love talking, so I want to interview bands. So, I set up an interview with the band Geographer, when the came rolling into town. I went in VERY nervous, but for my first interview, I think I did well. The guys were so great, nice, charming, and I will always thank them for allowing me to interview them as my first band. Thank you, guys.

 Here is the interview.





I was crying tears of joy after, because I finally did it. This is something that I wanted to do for a really long time. I don't know if out of fear or lack of believing I could do it, I always made excuses as to why I couldn't. I decided that if  I'm going to do anything that I'm passionate about, I had to stop doing that to myself. So I just freaking did it. And it was an amazing feeling. We humans are funny like that.

In return, I landed a gig as the music journalist for uglymag.com.


Everything is well here. I'm doing well. I'm never short of breakups, as I am just fresh out of another heartache. But I'm doing good. When people tell you to "do you". I get it now. I'm doing me. Literally, doing myself. I'm not going to focus on any guy or even entertain the thought right now. It's my turn. BUT that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep writing about the topic. Oh hell, it's not like I have been writing much anymore.

I miss you and this blog. 



4 comments:

  1. I love this. I am so excited to see all the amazing things you will do!!!

    Love Meg
    Fashion editor @ ugly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, thank you so much. I can't wait to work with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this band is AMAZING i seriously feel indebted to you for turning me on...thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Okaydrain. I am so happy you like it :D

    ReplyDelete