Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday Monday

Monday, was one of the funnest days I have had in a while, after my week off, I was given Monday off as well, I was left with a completely free day from work and Mommy duty (the stinker stayed at Dads to have boy time over the Jazz game) I made plans to have lunch with my L.A homies (The Filmpunks) I have been friends with these guys for years and have been involved in some projects and fashion shows. I had a pretty impressive social life in L.A a couple of years ago, I spent A LOT of time there, I miss these guys and with good reason, like the fact that every time I hang with them we have so much fun, what I thought was just a lunch date and chit chat, turned into a day of ice skating, hot chocolate with rum, a tour of the Mormon temple (mind you, we were drinking) an amazing 2 hour sushi dinner and a bottle of wine snuck into the late movie. All done while millions of "I hate Mondays" were being mumbled world wide.


We found Jesus.

We determined we are the worst group of ice skater in the world
(and the show off in the back ground, Betch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment