Wednesday, November 18, 2009

St. Jude

St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital Pictures, Images and Photos
A couple of weeks ago I woke up on a Saturday morning, like any other Saturday morning, I like to turn on my TV and lounge for a good while, that morning when I turned on the TV, this show about St. Judes and the children that have rare cancers who are being taken care of there. I was for a good hour...a crying mess. These innocent little angles who have to suffer and they don't understand why, I kept remembering how scared I use to get at the doctors and seeing these little angels crying as they are getting poked with needles and experiencing pain that we will never know, I was so touched and really so extremely thankful that my child is healthy, so I called and have promised to send $20 a month, I spend that on expensive coffee weekly, such a small amount, I am not here preaching like I am saving the world, I know there are so many other things that we all could be doing, but that little amount really does make a difference, today in the mail I got my envelope and a picture of a little girl that Elijah and I will be helping. If everyone could help with that little amount a month, imagine the good that could do for these angels and the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment