Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My huur!

I LOVE my new hair color, it's much more drastic version of my previous hair. I love roots, so she keeps my roots really dark and the color starts after a couple inch's of dark (you know, the SJP look) they call it "melting", I call it yummeeeeh. It's no secret I love my extentions and will take them with me to the grave, along with my secrets. A day at the salon is what I look forward to because Robyn (my hair gal/counselor) makes me laugh so hard, we were dumb and dumber today.

Me: the time 3:33, always look at the clock at that time, I even wake up at 3:33 in the morning

RJ: good thing its not 666

Me: well there's not a 6:66 on the clock so...

RJ: oh ya, I meant 6:60

Me: well there is not that either...

(Then Robyn asks the 2 year old at the salon)

RJ: what do you want to be when you grow up?

Little Girl: Just married

Me: Don't put your eggs in one basket, have a plan B

RJ: The morning after pill

No comments:

Post a Comment