Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Daaaah Word?

I figure the concept of eternity is beyond us, I have always said that the human brain can not and will not let you wrap your brain around that word. I have realized that for most of eternity I will be dead and for the rest of the little (and by little I mean a tiny minuscule wee miniature dinky mini second) of the time, I will be spending it on this earth, the reality is, I'm going to spend a lot more time dead then alive, not trying to be a buzz kill but if you really thought about things like that, would you waist anymore time sweating the small stuff? crying over spilled milk? or giving a fuck? I think not, so lets all just have fun, laugh at the pain, tickle the haters, give noogies to insignificant problems and things out of our control, because this ride is fast and short and I don't even like milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment