Sunday, April 25, 2010

GOOD LORDY!

I think it's important to talk about this. To tell the story. I'm Barby and....and....I'm a shopaholic *sniff*

Today, I spent the first part of my Sunday drinking Mango mimosas and Shopping (duh). The other half...tackling ONE of TWO closets. This took me hours, HOURS. I have boxes full of things that I'm selling and donating, some still with the price tags attached (which makes me want to vomit) I can't even hang the new items up because I've ran out of hangers. The other closet is all dresses, purses and shoes. Maybe tomorrow? (yeah right, my day tomorrow makes me want to vomit, too)

This was exhausting. FG and EJ lounged on the bed and watch the Jazz game, every time they looked down at me, they saw the face on the picture bellow. "Awww guys, this sucks...water, please?". In my next life, I want to be a guy (well in doubt) on the bed, watching the silly girl debate whether or not she's ever going to wear that neon pink shirt again.


I do feel better. It feels so good to get rid of things and let go. The finish product will be lovely.

*Thanks for the help FG, and EJ for always putting up with crazy Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment