Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Got Good Cali

Our view from our Hotel is magnificent. Brandy and I are like 2 old ladies ready for bed. Had a very busy day. We started at the beach, and took a ride on the ferris wheel at the pier, sipped lattes, made fun of people and pigeons, and decided that if you're going to be a bum, this would be the place to do it. I got a chance to see Chico today for lunch. Stopped in here to get another makeup bag (to replace the one I have demolished), sadly, they were out of stock. Last nights dinner and tonight's dinner, was heavenly (understatement). I received a sweet little gift at dinner (Yay). I love my friends. I'm super lucky in this life.

I realized today, that after my splits with New York, I always rebound with L.A, but god damn, Salt Lake is still the arranged marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment