Saturday, December 25, 2010

I love You Phillip Morris


I got to see this movie tonight. It was so great. Jim Carrey IS truly an amazing actor. Steven Russell (Jim) is happily married to Debbie, and a member of the local police force, when a car accident provokes a dramatic reassessment of his life. Steven becomes open about his homosexuality and decides to live life to the fullest. Imagine hilarious gay sex scenes. Steven's new, extravagant lifestyle involves cons and fraud and, eventually, a stay in the State Penitentiary where he meets sensitive, soft-spoken Phillip Morris. His devotion to freeing Phillip from jail and building the perfect life together prompts Steven to attempt and often succeed at one impossible con after another. It was a super funny movie and I even cried...which isn't anything out of the norm for me lately.

I recommend!!!

Me: I want to be a gay man.

Phil: You kinda already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment