Friday, January 21, 2011

Hard Time


My new tattoo has attracted more people with prison stories than I would like to admit. I don't have the heart to tell them my street cred hasn't really been earned. I'm trying to come up with a good prison story to go with my new tat. Like, I shot a man in Reno. Or, I shanked a man for calling me "cute". Until I come up with a real good one, I will just listen to these stories, make my eye twitch, and agree that the food was really bad in the pen.

But hey, I now know prison slang.

"Bumpin' titties"- Fighting.

Ace- Another word for "dollar"

"Jug-up"- Prison slang for "meal-time."

"Ride with"- Perform favors for a fellow convict, including sexual, in exchange for protection or commissary goods.


*My blog spell check doesn't recognize the word shanked.  Blog spot has no street cred either.

No comments:

Post a Comment