Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Is Here


My friend had an amazing pool party last Sunday. It consisted of all gay guys and a couple of hussies. It was one of the funnest days ever. His family owns a property 2 miles away from my house, and the moment you enter this hidden away farm/dream home, you feel like you're in a vacation spot hours away from home. I spent a lot of time over there this week, and I HAVE felt like I've been on vacation.

Me: Oh, these walnuts are yummy. I love nuts.

Gay Bartender: We ALL do here, honey!



Me: HEY, those are my shoes.

Shoe Stealer: I know. I'm sorry, but ever since you walked in this party I said to myself "I'm going to get in those bitches"



After Sunday and spending more time with my friend in this magical place this past week, bringing EJ with me Monday to swim,  I got to bond with my friends Father. He just finished his radiation, which he has had to do while battling cancer. We celebrated Thursday night over a home cooked meal prepared my "Lola" himself (Dad), served on their amazing patio, with the most delicious wine, and divine food, and the company was the best part. The night ended up being unexpectedly emotional. I feel very lucky to have shared this night with my friend, his Father and the new friends I made over this past week. We take those little things for granted, don't we? Like, not being sick.

Lola: I'm going to call you Barbara. You don't look like a Barby. You're a Barbara.

Me: Oh?


Now direct your attention on this picture. Chase is a big jokster. He threw me in the pool, unapologetic, if I may add. This perfect picture was captured. Me, pissed off that my freshly done hair got soaked. Chase, in the back ground, with that mischievous face, and wearing my hat.

Chase: Twat.

Me: Chode.

No comments:

Post a Comment