Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Part 2...


Alright, so here is the second part to my other project. I got initiated into the next gig. I had to panhandle on the side of a freeway exit...the twist was that I had to play poor little rich girl. With the help of Tadd (My Farnsworth Bentley) we hit that corner aaaaaaaand... we didn't really make a lot of money. People laughed, and the response was great, but people were NOT tossing their cheddar at me. My hats off to the people that really do this. It was hot, and it was hard keeping a straight face. We had a lot of fun.

Thursday nights at 8pm (starting this Thursday) I will be on 107.9 FM with Wes and Yella. Talking about random stuff, funny stuff, crazy stuff. I got 2 radio gigs in the last month. This is really a fun time for me, and I have to thank my blog for all these opportunities. I'm very blessed and I feel very lucky. This is so what I was meant to do. I am doing the things I love. I'm also super busy, which is real nice for me. Focused, man!

Stay tuned. I will post links to where you can listen and I might even be able to post the live cam from the station during our show.

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment