Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthday Shenanigans


Well, I turned 34 Saturday. I had a little party Friday night with my friend Marla who turns 30 on the 20th. It was a lot of fun. I really do have great friends. The turn out of familiar faces really made my night.  I met David Blaine on the last NYC trip. Where me and my girls ended up having dinner with him on his Birthday. Well, he ended up sharing my Birthday with me and my girls all the way here in Salt Lake. Very random but non the less, cool enough to blog about, Duh! He is really is magic. Poof! At my Birthday party.




I would love to paint you a picture of having a little party and then going to bed at a decent hour and all was well the morning of my birthday, but I would be lying. I don't think we went to bed until 7 AM and I can't lie about the fact that I think we did the last shot of patron at about 6:37 AM. The next morning feeling anything but well, the damn party kept going. We headed to brunch and continued the Birthday celebration at my friends (Will's) bar, where the drinks came coming and great music was being played over the jukebox, there was lots of laughter, great stories and great company. I finally tapped out and begged for mercy and a nap (beeeeecause, that's what we old peeps do, we nap.)  I really have no complaints. I really did have a great weekend, but it kicked my ass.

My Birthday body slammed me.

Oh yeah, and I got botox done for the first time as one of my Birthday gifts. I no longer can make my famous mean mug face cuz my forehead won't move. Maybe it's time I retire the mean mug anyway. Thanks, cosmetic surgery. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Birthdays will kick your ass. 
BUT
Botox will go Bruce Lee on the aging. 

HEEEYAAAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment