Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Fool





Everything that's suppose to happen, will. It all has a reason, they say. As this spring has brought the lovely colors that I always await with anticipation and joy, it has also brought a sadness and a shade of grey. I will forever wear the spring flowers on my mind, as a memory, and there will always be a piece of me that drifted away on that April morning. I've cried from the pit of my soul.  I've fallen on the floor with grief. And I don't think I will ever fully understand the reason behind this. Whether we know that some of the decisions we make are for the best, it doesn't make them any easier.

We have to believe that everything happens for a reason, or else we would never forgive. One thing is for sure, April may come and go, but I will never forget.  

No comments:

Post a Comment