Saturday, August 18, 2012

Music Mistake


I had one amazing playlist on this blog. You guys remember? Every song that was posted was perfectly picked by me to match the mood of the current post. I was a true freak about that, and I know it, so please don't point and laugh. Well, "Playlist" made it so that the songs would no longer be available to me or my blog. They did post on their website why they made this decision,  but I was too lazy to read it and just dismissed it as them being assholes. My point is, that this blog had some amazing music and now it doesn't have that feel (Hell, it hasn't had any feel for a while now) but I wanted to share the link to the original blog soundtrack. Mostly because I miss it, and I know some of you really enjoyed the music that was a HUGE part of this blog.

So, click and don't say I've never done anything for you!
Enjoy!!!
ALL 375 songs. 
Pack a lunch!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Aunt Rosie,

    Long time reader, first time writer.

    My wife is doing a fashion run at the RAW this year. Naturally I want to give great advice on how to make her show POP. I wanted to advise her what music she should use. Should I go with the obvious choice yet brilliant Right Said Fred or try to throw Utah fashion a curve ball and go with an up tempo version of the theme from Night Court?

    Do you have a list of tracks you would recommend for fashion walking? PS My lady isn't a fan of urban sounds like Rap and HipHop.

    Thanks for the advice,
    "Music to charm my wife's fancy pants off, in Utah"

    ReplyDelete