Friday, September 14, 2012

A Bigot & A BYtch.


Alright, the time has come to talk about this again. Remember when I wrote about Mr Bigot back in March...of last year? The random funny and insulting rude twitter unarmed mystery man that I was crushing on? Remember?

Well, I have been waiting a long time to share this story and I think I'm finally ready....

*DEEP BREATH*

Ok, so after doing some snooping and being the great detective that I am, I finally nailed who this Bigot was.  I'm not sure that he wanted me to know because we were having way too much fun with this little fun Internet thing. I thought it was only fair for me to know who he was, because he knew who he was talking to the whole time. Fair is fair, right?

We finally met face to face in April of 2011 (I will admit) he wasn't what I expected, but I was tickled to finally be able to look this guy in the face and touch him, and see that he was real. He became tangible, if you will.  Shorty after that, it became REAL tangible...

If ya know what I mean!!!

The first time we ever hung out, was one really fun night. I'll never forget it. I actually ended up spending most of my last summer with him.  I could go into the whole story of why it didn't work out, and I'm sure his version is different than mine and seeing how he can't defend himself on here, I won't spill the beans on that part of the relationship. AND I will never reveal who is, even if all of my close friends know now, and a lot of his close friends, that didn't know, now know as well. Our story is rare and pretty damn funny. I haven't been ready to write about it because I was still dealing with my feelings about this situation and him. But it's been long enough.  I am now just writing about this, during another sad depart from my current love affair.

Can I catch a break in the love department? 

Mr Bigot and I are still cool. We talk from time to time and I still find him funny. This is just a handful of stories that have been on the quite back burner of my blog.

Took me long enough, didn't it?
So, next year, I'll write about the current one.
HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment