Monday, March 15, 2010

Hooky

Ej played hooky from School today, I decided that he must stay home and get better from the cold and fever he was running Saturday night. He wasn't sick enough to beg me to take him to get his new phone that I promised for his Birthday. We put on our comfies, went and had yummy sandwiches and soup, laughed a bunch, had proud moments in my head, where I thought 'My Son has a sense of humor, Success'. We ran around town some more and ended up (of course) at Lunaberry. Beautiful weather today permitted us to have the sunroof open. This Pixies song came on (we are HUGE Pixie fans in this household), Ej was tapping his foot, I was tapping my hand on the steering wheel and we were jamming, with the pre-spring air in our hair.

Now we are going to watch Wayne's World and I'm going to cook my version of my Moms Spaghetti in a bit (which is just adding butter, Pepper, Basil and Parmesan cheese) I don't remember the last time I ate spaghetti, I'm exited....about spaghetti!?!
Being sick sometimes has little blessings, disguised as a lovely day with your loved one and appreciating your health.


"A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack"- Wayne Campbell

SUCCESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment