Monday, November 15, 2010

7 days


This huge ass chair sits on the main road on Highland Drive close to my house. I have probably passed this huge ass chair million times. It took him, and a tipsy me at 2 am for this picture to happen. I want to back this up a little bit. Before we got out of the car, I realized that I was a bit intoxicated. I looked over at him and asked him to smack my face to sober me up. He did. I asked him to smack me harder. He did. It sobered me up pretty quickly. And I realized I'm one sick puppy who likes to get smacked around, AND that he likes to smack me around. Sheeesh!  I will always smile every time I pass this huge ass chair.

There has to be something said about the 7 days of creation. 

1 comment:

  1. love this picture! it is also very close to my house but i have never stopped.

    ReplyDelete