Sunday, December 19, 2010

Grinch, Bytch!


Who could be behind the master mind of this picture? Only this SOB. I laughed so hard I cried. I think this picture says it all. I'm the modern day Grinch this year. Under prepared for this occasion and honestly, just not feeling it this year. It kinda bugs me. Every year I have a girly Christmas party. This year, not so much. Last year the work hussies and I took some fun pictures. This year, not so much.


The year before that, EJ and I sat on Santa's lap while they made fun of me for breaking my candy cane (assholes). This year, not so much.


And this year, I don't know what happened but I'm counting the days until the holidays are over. How sad, huh? Maybe it's the economy? I blame the economy for messing with the Christmas cheer. The economy is messing with erections, too. I still feel blessed, don't get me wrong. I'm just missing that little skip to my usually jolly beat.

Oh shit, waaaaaait. There's Valentines after these 2? Awwugh! S**ts F***ed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment