Monday, September 5, 2011

Manicproject Photography


I shot with Manicproject (Aka my Ex Boyfriend Aka the Russian Aka Phil). How fun to have an Ex that takes amazing picture. Kinda convenient for someone like me. He called me this morning and we arranged to put those little new dresses to use. I swear sometimes I buy things just because I know they will be gorgeous to photograph. I was barefoot almost all day. I kind of regret not being more barefoot this summer, and now that summer is at it's tail end, I wish I would of allowed my feet to touch more earth. I was a very dressy hippie today.

In result, I think the second picture will be my new blog banner. We had a lot of fun. He was sweet enough to get me out of my sad and not so happy mood this morning. You know, those mornings when you realize you've been playing tough girl long enough, and you just cry and cry and get up to pee and crawl back in bed and cry some more. You know what I'm talking about? The Russian and I even managed to not get in one little disagreement. I'm very proud of us. I'm very sad to see summer go. I don't want to let go of it yet. So, I guess until the cold forces my toes to bundle up, I'm running around barefoot. 

1 comment:

  1. it wasn't the summers that made ya go barefoot... it's the warmth of the reunion had the petals tickle ur toes n the feet did touch the earth but the heart felt the warmth along... Lovely :-)))

    ReplyDelete