Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Silent Clamor


I started this blog almost 3 years ago. I been spilling my guts and writing from my heart and my truth. At times, filled with humor and at times filled with sad thoughts, but never short of pictures of myself. As you have noticed, I'm not writing much these days. I have even written about the fact that I'm not writing much these days as well..Sheeesh! I have been an open book, and I have enjoyed every minute of my uncensored words, my thoughts, my views, my stories, my life, my heartache, my music, myself. A combination of little time these days and that I just feel real private about my thoughts, my experiences and my life at the moment has left my blog a bit neglected and yawn worthy.  It's not jumping at the moment.

It does make me sad because I truly love writing and my blog has been something that has brought me great joy and I'm truly passionate about. It's been such a positive outlet in my life, and not to mention that it made me realize how much I love writing and that I may even be talented at it. I can't help but feel that I have kept you hanging. YOU, the readers, mean a lot to me. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation but I haven't forgotten about you. I'm well aware that my blog is not what it used to be. Maybe I'm not what I used to be.

Silence has got me. I have surrendered to it at the moment. I think sometimes it's very much needed. One thing I can't do is go against my nature. My silence comforts me.  

I think that one's art is a growth inside one. I do not think one can explain growth. It is silent and subtle. One does not keep digging up a plant to see how it grows. -Emily Carr

1 comment:

  1. I think.....no wait! I know this is my favorite entry! I feel the raw honesty and beauty that you are inside reading these words. Sometimes we lose that with the hustle of life and most of the time it is silence that feeds our true selves... Ya know the self we stare at in the mirror and ask for strength in our weakest hours or the one we smile at when life is unbelievably perfect! I have always felt we are kindred spirits and I love seeing this depth on your blog just now:)

    ReplyDelete