Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I ♥ Devendra Banhart

I can't contain myself any longer, I was going to save this post closer to the date but hell, I'm soooo excited to see him in concert. FG surprised me with tickets, after I mentioned him on our first date (very sexy when a Man pays attention and then does little cute surprises like that, gold stars and blow jobs) I discovered him a couple of years back and have been loyal to his music. He puts me in a trance and even makes me feel high. I have spent countless summer nights with him, laying in bed, listening, in the dark. Many winter mornings, making the bed, listening, in the daylight. Many exits passed, miles put on my car, listening, on the road. As much as I love him, I still have a hard time pronouncing his name. I happen to think he would find that cute.

If you're not familiar with this glorious man, I recommend you listen to his lovely, hypnotic, susurrous and captivating music. Get blitzed and dance barefoot.

OH, SO EXCITED!
March 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment