Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Office Christmas Party


My Christmas work parties are always a fun event. 
All of us ladies are all dressed up. 
Little black dresses worn like they're going out of style. 
Everyone shakes hands with the invited guest.
Rounds of drinks get tossed around....


Chris ends up in his Santa gear. A couple of more drinks later....


The Bust and the Butts come out....
(The BB's)


Aaaaaaand before you know it, the naked are naked....
AGAIN!!!
(Remember these 2 I love?)


At the end of the night...
I end up doing some embarrassing pole trick, that lands me on the floor,
 flashing my crotch to everyone shamelessly.
All for a good laugh.
And for some much needed practice. 

Don't judge. You know people that have parties like these in their homes, then go to work the next day and act all goody goody. At least we are staying true and not disappointing peoples stereotypes. On a serious note, I think this industry gets a bad rep. We are definitely a different breed of people. The naked and free spirited sexual creatures. We all know them. Some of us just have no problem being ourselves, guilt free. We are that breed. But at the end of the day, we are just the same. We get off work. We have loved ones. We cook dinner. We pay bills. Some of us have kids. Some of us go to school. Some of us have other things we want to peruse (coughwriting).  You feeling me? We are just people. And we are a family.

And what fun would it be if we were all the same?
I wouldn't have anyone to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment