Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chicks, Man!




Sunday Brunch time is one of my favorite times of the week. These are my coworkers and friends.  We use to get together a couple of Sundays a month, but life gets crazy and all that jazz. Jess suggested that we need to get back on our girl brunch time, and I couldn't have agreed more. We all exchanged stories about what actors gave us sexual feelings as teenage girls. I, of course, always love telling my David Bowie story, how Mr. Bowie in The Labyrinth was the first time I felt a sexual feeling (down there....yes, down there). He was so sexy, and still is.  Patrick Swayze did things to us in Dirty Dancing as well.  And then Jess brought up the fact that she thinks Ballerinos are hot (you know, a male Ballerina). The table went silent, we were about to all laugh, when we all realized that David Bowie and Patrick Swayze were total Ballerinos. Tight pants, bulge, and dance moves. Don't Judge us.

I enjoy work because of these girls. I have said this before and I will say it again, we are very much there for one another. We look out for each other. We laugh a ton, and we cry (a back room full of girls? Duh). I work a lot, it might be for the money and it might also be for the time I get to spend with these ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment