Monday, August 2, 2010

ManicProject Photography


This picture was taken by Manicproject. The photographer is Phil. Who happens to be my ex boyfriend (who's the one that encouraged that I start this little blog). Phil and I have managed to finally become friends. The kind of friends who sit around, laugh at the stupidest shit, talk about our nonexistent sex life's, see movies, shop, and eat (god, we eat a lot). I spent a lot of time with him this weekend.

Even if we are both over each other romantically, we will never be over each others ability to be completely ourselves around each other, and just have a really good time. Gosh, he makes me laugh. And, the fact that he takes amazing pictures and makes me look good doesn't hurt. I'm very happy with my friendship with Phil, and appreciate and enjoy him in my life.

I'm also in search to find someone to get him laid. If anyone has any hot slutty single friends, please email. Thank you kindly!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't think Phil needs much help getting laid. I think he has most of the qualities that lead to it naturally happening. But that's sweet of you to be concerned.

    Maybe you should see Phil getting laid like a butterfly larva exiting it's chrysalis. If you help it then it might not become the rippling metro butterfly that it was meant to be.

    Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete