Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kevin Murphy


I'm all about good beauty products. I'm also all about not spending an arm and a leg on these things either. I pretty much grew up on a bar of Dove soap as my face cleanser, and a good old Ponds moisturizer to slap on my mug after. I have extentions, so I have to be careful if I want to make this Hawaiian silky hair last. I have shown up to my salon with the smell of cheapy products lingering in my hair, and my hair dresser/friend/therapist wants to strangle me. So, I get it, good products are going to cost you a little more.

I started using the Kevin Murphy line recently, and I have to say how much I love it. I haven't felt my weave this soft since we first pulled it out of its bag. It is a little pricey, but so worth it. Especially if you can make your shampoo and conditioner bottles last, due to the fact that you don't wash your hair everyday, like me. I'm lazy, What?

No comments:

Post a Comment