Monday, March 29, 2010

Suck It!

I can probably count on one hand how many haters I have, so...I know who you are. The same spineless people I know are now leaving hateful comments on my blog...spineless pussies who don't leave their real names because, well, they are spineless pussies. Don't make your jealousy so obvious and don't reveille that you have herpes on my blog and that they are not pretty. MY GOD, pull yourself together. It's times like these I wish I had a big fat dick, so I could shut these bitches up with it!
Yeeeeecchiii! I spit on you!

Get fucked and get happy!

AND Yes, I love posting pictures of myself for a plethora of reasons, but mostly because I still have some good amount of years in me to flaunt before my youth and beauty fades. Modesty can wait until I'm old and wrinkled.

4 comments:

  1. good for you barby. your blog makes me laugh and you have a good eye for the humorous, fashion and damn good taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barby you are hilarious and beautiful. More power to you! Keep posting those pictures. Why not? They are GREAT! And you posting them on your blog...Your turf! Not this poor herpes pone girls turf (does her Mom know??) if she is anything close to what you are then all her networking sites are full of this sort of things as well.

    So in short.. post on Barby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. f*ck the naysayers! i think you are fabulous! and also, totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thanks guys! I'm very well aware that a higher percentage of the people that stop by here, do love me AND a VERY small of the clickers are assholes :)

    Thanks guy, I'm also very aware of who it is and they better stay off my lawn!

    ReplyDelete