Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MONDAY, I'M MAD AT CHA!!


I usually have very eventful Mondays. Very rarely do I say that I hate Mondays or have a case of the Mondays (god, I wanna punch people when they say that). This Monday was no walk in the park. More like a walk through what I imagine Lindsey Lohan's day is like (minus the Range Rover and Black AMEX card).

I woke up cranky after having bad dreams that woke me up at 5 am in tears. 4 hours of sleep, and already set in my mind that I was going to be pissed off at the world. I went to the bank and to grab a cup of coffee. As I walked out of the coffee place, I managed to slip and almost fall. I did how ever catch my balance.. but at that point my coffee became one with the ground. Cried. Showed up to work 2 hours early because I don't pay attention. Cramps. Made very little money. Cried more. Picked a fight with the guy I like a lot. Even if I think I have some good points, it could have been delivered in a manner that doesn't come off like I missed my medication today. Then realized, I missed my medication today. Cried again. Smoked a bunch of cigarettes. Then, the blog bellow where I'm picking a fight with an article for crying out loud. And to top it all off, a bad hair day.

I mean, Monday completely dropped the sane ball on me. Not like I have ever had a full grip on that ball, but non the less...not the best day I've ever had. But hey, not everyday can be golden. You have to have days like these to appreciate the good ones....and your medication.

It's technically Tuesday.
 Let's start over! 
Oh, and monday...
SUCK IT...
I thought we were friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment