Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh Boy (Girl)


I'm telling you guys, I have had the weirdest dreams lately. Last nights dream gave me a little girl. After deciding that having another child is not in the cards for me, a dream like this can really shake up the set-in-stone executive decision I made almost 6 years ago. God knows I don't have a stable dating life that would trigger my clock to go off and start ticking (in dream form, of course).

I remember having her. I remember her growing, she was maybe 2. I was holding her on the side of my hip. She was so cute, funny and talkative. I remember looking at her face and trying to figure out who the father was (even a hussy in my dreams).  She was pretty fair skinned and had light hair. And I absolutely adored her.

I think this dream was triggered from a long conversation I had with my Sons Dad last night. Also catching up with a High School friend over dinner, who has an 11 month old little girl. A conversation about breast feeding might have also put this dream on the line up. But can you imagine me with a little girl? Oh boy!


Now I have become obsessed with researching what my dreams mean.

According to the dream book- Represent something new in your life. Does it cry for attention or do you feel content with this new situation? A baby can also symbolise your own inner nature that is pure and uncorrupted. Also it could show the vulnerable part of yourself that has to be protected or perhaps you are nurturing some new ideas or feelings or advice. On a superficial level, to dream of a baby may show that your maternal instincts are seeking expression- you may simple wish for a child.

Whatever this dream means, I woke up missing this (non existing) little nugget.

Why did all the boys just run off?? COME BACK!!!

 Damn You, Ovaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment