Monday, February 7, 2011

Interpol



Pretty sadden by the boys cancelling tonight's show. I was really looking forward to seeing them live. Not to mention that my concert rendezvous are few and far between these days. I NEED to see live shows, or I die a little inside. These guys were going to wake my insides up.

The fun part about this story, is that the PR guy for Interpol is my Facebook friend, so he posted an apology on my page from Interpol. HA! And also my friend Zuz, who I was going to go with tonight, is best friends with the School Of Seven Bells, who was opening up for Interpol. Soooo I'm pretty convinced my groupie ass could of flirted a bit with the band, or at least tried to look disinterested to gain interest. You feeling me?

Next time, Boys.
P.S Get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment