Monday, March 7, 2011

FG Fo' Life.

A conversation with FG




FG: So what happened to ______?

Me: _______?  Oh, well, he _____ and _____ and______, and then on top of it ______. 

FG: Dear God.

Me: And, he didn't like _______.

FG: It keeps getting worse.

Me: And, he liked _______,

FG: I hate him.

Me: And, he didn't treat me so well.

FG. I really hate him.

*Sometimes romances don't work out, but you're left with a great friend, and someone who wants you to have nothing but the best romances.

4 comments:

  1. This question really is irrelevant to this post but I shall ask anyway. I am a huge fan of your blog and read your posts daily (so please keep 'em coming). I've learned that: a) you enjoy the occasional vintage shopping and b) you have spent a good amount of time in Los Angeles. I myself like vintage stores and will be visiting LA in just a few days. Any suggestions? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I would have to say that the shopping on Melrose is not as good as it use to be (or maybe I just went when it was off) but it's still pretty decent. There is a couple of really cool vintage shops on that street where I have gotten some of my favorite pieces. There is also one in Santa Monica on the Promenade. I'm also a huge fan of Forever 21 and you can't go wrong with the price tags, and now these days you can find stuff in that sore that look vintage.

    You might like this website. It's one of my favorites. (I really hope this is a girl, or a guy that likes to wear dresses) hahaha ;)

    http://www.shopnastygal.com/

    Hope this helps. I could talk shop all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I've never really shopped on Melrose but I'll make it a point to do so. Again, I love you and your blog! And I am most certainly a woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Vagina :D

    And thank you for the love. Very much appreciated. Drop by after your shopping fest and let me know your thoughts. Have a great time, sister!

    ReplyDelete